Lampros Digital: Kissimmee, Florida 2013 – Present
Responsible for sales of digital marketing solutions, and sales plans to growth mode start-ups. Design and implement sales plans including framework, SOPs, and go-to-market. Build teams that close deals. Sign partners that add value. Clients include:
- Vistage Florida (Orlando): The world's leading CEO advisory & executive coaching organization
- Cirrus10 (NYC): Enterprise Professional Services (Oracle partner) & SaaS solutions
- QS Digital Solutions (NYC): Digital Marketing Agency
- VR Global (NYC): Virtual Reality SaaS platform
- ECAL Marketing (NYC): Sports Marketing Advertising Platform
- Thrust Design Group (NYC): Boutique Digital Agency
- Siteworx (NYC): Professional Services Agency (Adobe partner)
RealDecoy: New York, New York 2013 – 2014
Director of Business Development US & CLA
Responsible for US Sales with a $3.0M quota selling Professional Services. RealDecoy is an Oracle Gold Partner specializing in Oracle Commerce. Closed deals with senior executives at Verizon, Guess, and Novation.
- Closed Verizon project worth $261k in first 6 months
- Closed $658k Oracle commerce project with Novation Healthcare
- Accomplished 110% of goals in 2013 & 106% of 2014 quota
NCR: New York, New York 2010 – 2013
Director of Business Development E-Commerce
Responsible for direct sales with a $2.0M quota of the NCR digital marketing platform to banks, retailers, and airlines. APTRA digital marketing is an Omnichannel solution offered SaaS or Licensed. Developed a channel program for digital agencies to resell digital marketing. Closed deals with HSBC, Webster Bank, and Macy’s. Strategic partnership with Sapient.
- $2.01M net new business in 2012 (Diebold Tiger Team)
- 100% of 2012 Quota (Awarded Century Point Club)
- Achieved 105% of quota in 2011
Thrust Design Group: New York, New York 2007 - 2010
Business Development Specialist
Responsible for direct sales, key account management, and strategic development of the agency portfolio. Thrust is a boutique digital agency specializing in custom design & development of digital solutions to celebrity brands, and agency partners.
- $1.2M in new business in 2009: 120% quota and increased margin by 12%
- Achieved 112% of $1M quota in 2008
LCI: Orlando, Florida 2001 – 2007
Co-Founder of LCI responsible for all aspects of the technical sales cycle of the wireless solution. LCI specializes in wireless solutions and consulting for casinos. LightningWare is the first wireless solution implemented on the casino gaming floor to enhance the consumer experience.
- Exceeded $1M quota in 2006
- Achieved 125% of quota in 2005